Monday, January 21, 2008

BLOG FOR MONEY

SMORTY
Never, ever have seen a system like this in my entire life. Let's say you do have a blog, with a certain level of PR and indexed pages. You simply visit their web site at: http://www.smorty.com/ and sign-up. Once your blog is approved, and it really takes so little time comparing the the others in the market, you simply follow the mail trafic in your mailbox. When you have a warning that says "New opportunity", you login to your admin panel, write what you think about the subject, and you PAID FOR BLOGGING When I first saw this add on another blogger's page, I thought it was just another spam. I wrote to their customer service, and they replied the very same day. I couldn't beleive my eyes. Because at the moment, it has already been almost 3 days since I asked another question to another customer service, and I am still waiting for an answer to come. Very very easy to follow up the instruction on their FAQ's page and you'll be able to find all the answers to your questions. And hey!! Guess what! If you got stuck at some point, just pop up an email to the customer service. They WILL and they DO reply! Take my word on that..
blog advertising

No comments: