Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Optical Glasses

How many people use glasses ? I guess lots of people do , especially nowadays the new generation always are working with computers or watching TV, I am not an expert about eyes but as a glasses user I always search eyeglasses because it is part of my body and it needs to be cool :)
But I have never understand that why they are really expensive ! then I found a company which sell just their own product ! and their cost are really low , believe me! Great Discovery: Zenni Optical $8 Glasses -www.ZenniOptical.com -
They sell these special frame direct to the glasses users so they do not need to sell them expensive . Don't think that they are useless no no no they are really perfect! (especially I like Titanium models)
Just visit and check the prices, are you ready to surprises ??
Best Thing found: Zenni Optical $8 Glasses

2 comments:

Oytun PINAR said...

I am curious about the colour of the faces of the expensive brand retailers.
I have paid 350 bucks for my glasses,first coating peel off, now the screws are loosen.
With the money I paid for the famous brand, I may buy these 45 pcs ..

Oytun PINAR said...

Titanium really shakes!!