Friday, April 11, 2008

MY DREAM TOO

While reading the blog,good personal blog, I came across an article about leaving the native place of one. Leaving the place where your family is, your work, your life, memories...
I am so glad that someone else is sharing the same thoughts as I do. Yes, one must communicate to get going in life.. Communicating with the market man, communicating with the sales guy is facts of life. But do we have to be a good communicater to get our life going? I beleive it only makes our life harder. Mine I mean. When I start to share things, I start to get involved which really wears me out. Because there are risks. Risks like being misunderstood, being judged of your thoughts, lifestyle or words etc. I am in control of mylife. Noone else is. Sometimes, when I get really tired of the city, tired of people hating eachother, selfishness and all other bad thoughts, I just want to pack and leave where noone lives. Where there is only me and myself. Is it just a dream? Can it ever become real? Hope one day we'll succeed Dingchao.. Hope one day. I will follow your blog, as long as you keep sharing..Hey you guys out there!! go take a look. There are a lot of articles in that you can find a part of yourself.

No comments: