Friday, April 11, 2008

TECH GURU

This is just what I needed. This guy is really the Tech Guru!! I was having a problem with my IE7, actually was trying to get acquinted and had real big problems in the memory usage of IE7. Well,this guy at
is telling you why.
I scrolled through his web site at http://techix.blogspot.com/and came across quite good stuff, like Domain Registration, Firefox tips and tricks (a flash back to days when I used that browser, and had to switch to IE7 :(( ) A big problem that we have nowadays, How to keep my mail from getting hacked.. Well, name it, you'll find it there! Every blogger has a nightmare called PR, Tech Guru is explaining the system very simply. (I mean I can understand with no problems :)-Thank you so much!!)
The site is very easy to navigate too. Unlike most sites like this, it does not give you pop up windows, plenty of adds etc. and confuse your head. It gets straight to the point without having any interruptions! Just PERFECT!
I personally added it to my Favorites List. Hope you'll do too..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great website.. also visit to http://www.hotelsnmore.com