Friday, April 18, 2008

TECH TECH TECH

I am about to loose my mind on tech stuff nowadays. I am trying to figure out how to design my web site. So I am surfing sites like Webmasters Blog . You can find a lot of information about designing website, programs on the internet, news about tech stuff etc. The web site is really very easy to navigate and user friendly and for first commers like myself, for ones that are new at this stuff, Webmasters Blog has pictures along with the explanations. So, when using such programmes, you won't feel so foreign as you will be seing the screens for the first time.
Another cool site about this site is that you don't have to read the whole article, you just see a part of the article and if you like it than you just click a link to read the rest of the article. It sure saves you alot of time.
Well, I definetly liked it. I am sure you'll like it too...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the review pal !!